The Graduate Association of Students in Psychology, GASP, is a student organization dedicated to advocacy and support for current and incoming Psychology graduate students. The officers include a leadership team and representatives from each program area within the department. Each GASP representative sits in on the faculty meetings for their program area and all officers attend a monthly GASP meeting to discuss both area-specific issues and department-wide issues. GASP is also committed to implementing initiatives that improve Psychology graduate students’ experiences at Georgia State.
The purpose of GASP is to:
- Represent the concerns and views of graduate students who are enrolled in the Department of Psychology at Georgia State University.
- Act to improve the quality of life for psychology graduate students.
- Facilitate social and academic programming for graduate students.
- Facilitate interactions between faculty and graduate students in non-academic settings.
- Act as a resource for both incoming and current students.
Meetings are open to all graduate students in the Department of Psychology. Meetings shall be held on a monthly basis during the academic year (September through May) and as needed during the summer term (June through August). Announcements about meetings will be sent through email via the student listserv.
Office Hours (Available Remotely):
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Office Hours (In Person):